Before placing the order or sign any business contract, clients always want to be sure who they are dealing with. But Deciding on what content to showcase on your website is not easy. In order to convey who and what you are about within the first few seconds of a visitor appearing on your site, you have to be organized and clever about your content placement.
You may think you put everything in the right place for your viewers, but in some cases your visitor can’t find the exact information. We find out some missing points from your website that people usually visit for. Look at these three things your customers can’t find on your website and how you can improve them.
Detail information about you:
About us or about page is the most important portion of your website. Mostly people use to skip this part to upgrade. This is the most neglected part for a web-creator. They put very little information which is not enough for your visitors to know you properly. For this reason you want the about page to deliver as much information as possible about you, while remaining interesting to look at and navigate. Remember, your About Us page is a like an overview of you and your business/company.
Here are some points you can include to upgrade your profile:
1. Who you are (people like a human contact, include information about you and/or your team)
2. Why you’re different and why you understand your reader/customer
3. Link to other pages in the site that may interest them next
4. Include facts about your company – how many problems have you solved? How long have you been a company?
5. Include images, videos, or animations to make your page more engaging for your reader.
But you should not be very technical, as your viewers are not. If they get confused they will switch over. Use simple, specific, engaging language – your readers will thank you for it.
Social media accounts:
We have to accept that; today social media has become a massive part for any marketing strategy. Although we may want users to stay on our websites, a link out to various social media platforms is a must today. Having account in social networking site can improve your presence.
For this reason your social media links should not be hidden away, rather should be easily accessible. This part should not be neglected by you. To improve your presence for your viewers you can go these points:
• You can put these icons in website footer, as recognizable icons that are easy to see
• Use your blog page’s sidebar, for feed too
• Sharing buttons on every blog post
• In the top right corner of your site as icons with your RSS feed
• In the menu of your site
• You can use your contact page for this. Put your social media account info with your contact details.
Call to action
What is a Call to Action – it’s an action you want your visitor to take. For example, if you are selling something then the call to action is a button where visitor can attach their information with you.
However, if you are selling a service, then your call to action may be more complicated. If your aim is to have your visitor request a quote, then this is your call to action.
Following this tips you can which can improve your CTA:
• A high-impact button stating your call to action after a body of text explaining why they should click
• An email sign up form
• A website banner which explains your call to action in the most simple and attractive way
The most important thing is to give your site time. Make sure that you give your clients time to find something of worth to them so they invite their friends. Just give it time.